英語情景對話?英語里No problem才是咱們用的沒關系、沒事
英語和中文是不同的 , 英語不像中文用不同的話可以表示同一個意思,所以學習英文的時候最好不要將中文說話方式代入進去
對你有幫助記得哦~
英語情景對話,A: What did you do today? (你今天干嘛了?) B: I went shopping at the mall. (我去購物中心逛街了) A: What did you buy? (那你買了什么?) B: I wanted to buy a dress, but did not. (我原來想買條裙子的 , 可結果沒買.) A: Why? (為什么?) B: Well, they didn't have a dress my size. (店里沒我的尺寸 。) A: I see. What did the dress look like? (使這樣啊 。那條裙子是什么樣的?) B: It was black with white patterns on it. It was very pretty. (那是條黑底白紋的裙子 。很漂亮 。) A: Maybe you should go to the mall again some other day. They might have stocked your size then. (也許你應該改天再去一次 。沒準那時候那家店會進你的尺寸) B: Good idea. That's what I'll do. (好主意 。就這么辦 。)
英語初次見面情景對話1.Good morning/afternoon/evening, my name is . It is really a great honor to have this opportunity/chance to introduce myself. I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today. 上午好/下午好/晚上好!我的名字叫…… 。今天有機會進行自我介紹深感榮幸 。我樂意回答你們所提出來的任何問題 。我希望我今天能表現的非常出色 。2、I am ??years old, born in province/Beijing, northeast/southeast/southwest…… of china, and I am currently a freshman(大一新生)/sophomore(大二學生)/junior(大三學生)/senior(大四學生) student at Capital Institute of Physical Education. 我今年……歲,出生在……省/北京,它位于中國的東北/東南/西南……等部 。我目前是首都體育學院大一/大二/大三/大四的學生 。3、 My major is sports training of basketball/voellyball/football/badminton/pingbang/tennis/ 我主修籃球/排球/足球/羽毛球/乒乓球/網球/田徑/游泳/跆拳道等運動訓練專業 。在我畢業以后,我將會獲得學士學位 。4、In the past 1/2/3 years, I spend most of my time on study. I have passed CET3/4/6 and I have acquired basic knowledge of sports training both in theory and in practice. 在過去的1/2/3年中,我把大量的時間用在學習上 。我已經通過了大學英語2/3/4/6級 。而且,我已經從理論和實踐二方面對運動訓練專業的基礎知識有了一個大致的了解 。5、Besides, I have attended several sports meetings held in Beijing. I am also the volunteers of China Tennis Open, Chinese Badminton Masters…… . Through these I have a deeply understanding of my major—sports training. 除此以外,我還參加了在北京舉行的許多運動會 。我還是中國網球公開賽,羽毛球大師賽……的志愿者 。通過這些 , 我對運動訓練專業有了一個更深刻的了解 。6、I have lots of interest, such as singing, dancing, drawing and so on. 我有很多興趣愛好,如唱歌、跳舞、畫畫等 。7、Thank you! 謝謝大家!
飯店吃飯的英語對話餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有 。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁 。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥 。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什么的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉松脆一點 。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的 。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什么別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了 。謝謝 。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
沒有 。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了 。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌 。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝 。我們等一會兒再來 。請替我們預定一張二人桌 , 可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以 。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯 。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排 , 但不能保證,先生 。
B: That’s fine.
我們明白了 。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時后,布魯斯夫婦回來了 。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太 。請往這邊走 。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子 。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來 。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您 。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨 。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨 。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然后再要點海鮮和土豆片 。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝 。咖啡就行了 。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒 。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳 。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧 。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客 。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳 。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號 。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好 。有什么能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐 , 要單面煎的雞蛋 。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡 。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的 。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什么嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
沒有了,謝謝 。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生 。您要的早餐送上來了 。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上 。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生 , 還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝 。?。】煞穸嚳乓恍┕詒淅錚?br />A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁 。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取 。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單 。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦 。我想吃點真正的中國菜 。您給我推薦什么呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了 。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系 。比方說,川菜、湘菜 。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣 。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對 。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試 。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點 。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜 。大多南方人都愛吃 。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鴨啊 。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
?。?對了,聽過多次了 。我很想試一試 。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨 , 可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店 。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠 。乘出租車15分鐘能到 。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話 。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點 。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上 。您好拿給出租車司機看 。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝 。
B: You’re welcome.
不客氣 。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨 。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下 。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面 。
A:After you, please.
你先請 。
B:Excuse me,where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕 。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店 。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙 。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個柜臺出售各種各樣的紀念品 。
B:Excuse me , where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳 , 你愿意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜 。
回答者: richduoduo - 四級2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的 。
找個伙伴做partner一起練最好了 。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬于商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節 。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了 。例如:
非正式英語正式英語
What’s your name?May I have your name?
您貴姓?請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea?Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎?請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please.Could you come this way please?
這邊請 。請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
*Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用 。
* 別說“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不禮貌的說法 。
可以說“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (請稍候,我來幫您確認) , 然后請有能力處理的人前來協助 。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至于稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意 。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,并不是無理地盯著對方看 。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言 。但是使用手勢時要特別小心 , 因為對于不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同 。
急需3分鐘英語口語情景對話!簡單的!!!很抱歉,沒有看到你三分鐘的要求.我幫你找了一篇比較合適的 , 而且應你的要求,幫你做了翻譯,希望可以幫到你(都是我一個字一個字敲出來的哦…)
Dave and Peter are college classmates as well as good friends. They are talking about a trip in summer
(Dave和Peter是同學同時也是很好的朋友,他們在討論關于暑假的旅行)
Dave: Peter, we have been working very hard the whole school year. Don’t you think we need a nice summer vacation?
(Peter , 我們努力學習了一整學年啦.你不覺得我們需要一個很棒的暑假嗎?)
Peter: Absolutely. I am planning a trip for my summer vacation. Do you want to join me?
(當然,我有一個暑期旅行 。你想和我一起嗎? )
Dave: Why not? I’d love to go with you.
(為什么不呢?我當然愿意.)
Peter: Great! But I can't make up my mind as to which city we should go. It is really hard to decide
(太好了!但我不知道該去哪座城市 。這是真的很難作出決定 。)
Dave: Hehehe...decision decision, what’you’re your mind right now?
(呵呵呵呵,去哪兒呢,去哪兒呢,你怎么想的? )
Peter: Hangzhou, Suzhou, and yangzhou
(杭州,蘇州,揚州 )
Dave: I went to Suzhou last year. I had very bad experiences there. The taxi drivers were rude. The hotel services were lousy and the food was...
(我去年去過蘇州了 。我有非常糟糕的經歷 。粗魯的出租車司機 。差勁的酒店服務和食品還... )
Peter: all right, forget Suzhou then. How about Hangzhou and Yangzhou?
(好吧,忘掉蘇州把 。杭州和揚州如何? )
Dave: I have never been there. I can't make any comments on that. Let's check out the information from Xiehang(攜成網) and it will tell us all necessary information.
(我從來沒有去過 。我不能作任何評論了 。讓我們在Xiehang (攜成網)上面查查吧 ,它會告訴我們一切必要的資料 。)
Peter: great!
(太棒了! )
So Peter and Dave both check out the information on net
(因此,Peter和都在網上查找信息 。)
Dave: Peter, you can see that the airlines, hotels are not offering any discounts if we want to go to Hangzhou as it is the peak season in summer. But if we go to Yangzhou, we can get big discounts on the hotels. I think we should take that into consideration.
(Peter,你看,如果我們去杭州的話航空公司 , 酒店都不提供任何折扣.因為它在夏季是高峰期 。但如果我們去揚州的話,我們可以得到較大的折扣的 。我認為我們應該考慮這一點 。)
Peter: you are right. I really hate to go to a scenery packed with people. We can always pick a better time to go to Hangzhou.right?
(你是對的 。我真的不想去到處都擠滿了人的風景區 。我們還能挑一個更好的時間去杭州,對吧.)
Dave: absolutely.
(當然 。)
Peter: so I will book the tickets and the hotel right now.
(那么我現在就訂機票和酒店了 。)
Dave: Thank you so much, Peter! What shall I do?
(非常感謝,Peter!我現在做什么?)
Peter: Nothing. Just get ready and relax.
(什么都不用 。只要做好準備和放輕松就好了 。)
Dave: I can’t wait for this trip.
(我都迫不及待了 。)
Peter: me neither. I’ ll let you know, Ok?
(我也是 。到時候叫你 , 好嗎? )
Dave: Ok. Bye. Take care.
(好的 。拜拜 。小心點 。)
Peter: You, too.
(你也是 。)
英語情景對話【英語情景對話_英語情景對話】B:hey, what are you doing here?
A:oh hello.i’m listening to music.
B:I see.what kind of music do you like?
A: I like pop music. Because it is modern, and is related to people's everyday life. Pop music is popular among young people.
B: but Pop music, does not last very long. While it is popular in certain times, only after a few months, or even weeks, it will be replaced by newer music.
A:so you like classical music better?
B:yes. Because these music has been passed down from comzposers hundreds of years ago, and have stood to the test of time. There are different styles. Sometimes the music makes you happy, and sometimes it makes you more thoughtful. It is the previous heritage of all mankind.
A: Classical music, on the other hand, sometimes is a bit too dull and too long. And when I am happy, I can sing pop songs, but I can never sing classical music!
B: You know, we are always very busy studying, so, i think if i feel tired sometimes, classical music,to a large degree, is the best way for me to relax.
A:wait! But I still remember that you would fall asleep the moment you listened to classical music.
B:oh you can’t believe that.last time when I listened to a piece of music made by Mozart,I felt it was so beautiful! I fell in love with it immediately .and which singer do you like best?
A: There is an famous band named "coldplay" in England, I like them very much. Their works are far more than pop music, it's more like poems. Every word, every sentence,even their sign are so beautiful.
B:Emm…sounds good! I will listen to their music some day.and you can try some classical music as well.
- 英語感嘆句_英語感嘆句的基本句型
- 英語情侶個性簽名_情侶個性簽名
- 英語怎么學_英語到底要怎么樣才能學好?
- 英語快速閱讀_如何快速提高英文閱讀能力
- 英語快速記憶法_快速記憶英語的方法
- 英語應用文寫作_哪里有關于“英語應用文寫作的風格與特點”的論文
- 英語序數詞_20~90的整十數的英語序數詞
- 英語廣告詞_70個英語經典廣告詞
- 英語幽默笑話_簡單的英語小笑話(帶翻譯)
- 英語幽默小故事_英語幽默小故事
