飯店吃飯的英語對話餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有 。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁 。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎 , 先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的 , 來一份麥片粥 。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什么的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉松脆一點 。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的 。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什么別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了 。謝謝 。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
沒有 。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉 , 餐廳已經滿座了 。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌 。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝 。我們等一會兒再來 。請替我們預定一張二人桌 , 可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以 。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯 。順便 , 我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生 。
B: That’s fine.
我們明白了 。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時后,布魯斯夫婦回來了 。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太 。請往這邊走 。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子 。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來 。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您 。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨 。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨 。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然后再要點海鮮和土豆片 。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝 。咖啡就行了 。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒 。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳 。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧 。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客 。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳 。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號 。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好 。有什么能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐 , 要單面煎的雞蛋 。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有 , 我要杯很濃的咖啡 。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的 。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什么嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
沒有了,謝謝 。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生 。您要的早餐送上來了 。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上 。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生 , 還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝 。?。】煞穸嚳乓恍┕詒淅錚?br />A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢 , 先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁 。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取 。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單 。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊 , 我快餓死啦 。我想吃點真正的中國菜 。您給我推薦什么呢 , 服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了 。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系 。比方說,川菜、湘菜 。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣 。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對 。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試 。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點 。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜 。大多南方人都愛吃 。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鴨啊 。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了 。我很想試一試 。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店 。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠 。乘出租車15分鐘能到 。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話 。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點 。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上 。您好拿給出租車司機看 。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝 。
B: You’re welcome.
不客氣 。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨 。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下 。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面 。
A:After you, please.
你先請 。
B:Excuse me,where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕 。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店 。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙 。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個柜臺出售各種各樣的紀念品 。
B:Excuse me , where is the restaurant?
勞駕 , 請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你愿意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜 。
回答者: richduoduo - 四級2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的 。
找個伙伴做partner一起練最好了 。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英語會話 , 基本上是屬于商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節 。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了 。例如:
非正式英語正式英語
What’s your name?May I have your name?
您貴姓?請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea?Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎?請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please.Could you come this way please?
這邊請 。請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
*Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用 。
* 別說“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不禮貌的說法 。
可以說“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (請稍候 , 我來幫您確認),然后請有能力處理的人前來協助 。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至于稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛 , 以顯示出你的信心和誠意 。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,并不是無理地盯著對方看 。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言 。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對于不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同 。
西餐廳英語情景對話W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.
How many person are there in your party?
中午好,先生們 。歡迎來到柏麗西餐廳 。請問總共有幾位呢?
G:Three.
三位 。
W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.
您們喜歡坐吸煙區還是無煙區呢?
G:Smoking.
吸煙區 。
W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.
How about this table?
請跟我來 。我給您們找位子 。這張桌子可以嗎?
G:Yes.Thank you.
好的 。謝謝 。
W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.
would you like something to drink first?
請坐 。這是菜單 。請慢慢看 。稍候我來幫您點單 。先來點喝的怎么樣?
急?。∏笠黃⒂鋝吞榫岸曰熬綾荊 。?/h3>A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
?。銥於鏊覽?。我想吃點真正的中國菜 。您給我推薦什么呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了 。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系 。比方說,川菜、湘菜 。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣 。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對 。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試 。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點 。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜 。大多南方人都愛吃 。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鴨啊 。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了 。我很想試一試 。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店 。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠 。乘出租車15分鐘能到 。我是說 , 要是堵車不厲害的話 。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好 , 多謝您的指點 。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上 。您好拿給出租車司機看 。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝 。
B: You’re welcome.
不客氣 。
中餐廳服務英文情景對話要怎么寫? 英語好的幫幫忙...1. Madame/Mesdames, monsieur/messieur, bonjour/bonsoir. Vous êtes combien?
先生 , 小姐,早上好/晚上好 。你們幾位?
2. Fumeur ou non-fumeur?
吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
3. Avez-vous réservé?
有預定嗎?
4. Voulez-vous un petit apéritif?
要開胃酒嗎?
5. Avez-vous choisi?
你們選好了嗎?
6. Puis-je prendre votre commande?
我可以為你們點餐了嗎?
7. Voulez-vous une entrée?
你們要點頭盤嗎?
8. Que voulez-vous en accompagnement?
你們需要什么配菜?
9. A quelle cuisson pour la viande?
肉要幾分熟的?
10. Que voulez-vous comme boisson?
要點什么飲料嗎?
11. C’est offert par la maison.
這是免費贈送的 。
12. Terminé? Puis-je vous debarrasser?
吃完了?我可以收走了嗎?
13. ?a y était?
還滿意嗎?
14. Voulez-vous un petit dessert/du fromage/un petit café?
需要甜點嗎/奶酪/咖啡嗎?
15. Vous payez ensemble ou séparément?
是一起付還是分開付?
16. Quelle est votre mode de règlement?
你們怎么付款呢?
17. Je vous apporte tout de suite la machine.
我馬上把付款終端拿過來 。
18. Merci beaucoup, mesdames et messieurs. Au revoir et à la prochaine!
謝謝先生小姐 。再見,期待您下次光臨!
小笑話一則:
- Restaurant ?on est pas un resto ?, bonjour, je vous écoute...
- C’est pas un resto? Désolé , je me suis trompé de numéro.
- Si, si, si, c’est un resto, c’est resto ? on est pas un resto ?.
求各種餐廳英語口語情景對話 。新動態解答:請給我菜單 。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否讓我看看酒單?
May I see the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒 。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒 。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎?
May I order,please?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
Do you have today's special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐) 。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在節食中 。
I'm on a diet.
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物 。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生) 。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
餐廳里的英語情景對話,要四人的Waiter: Excuse me Madame, can I get you anything to start with?
Lady: Yes, for my appetizer I would like the shrimp cocktails.
Waiter: .. and your for your main Madame?
Lady: Risotto please.
Waiter: .. and for you Sir?
Man: I would like a Fillet Mignon.
Waiter: Appetizer Sir?
Man: No, thank you.
Waiter: Alright, and what can I order for you tonight Sir?
Man II: I am vegetarian, what do you guys have tonight?
Waiter: Tonight we have Aubergine Caviar with house bread for the appetizer, and chargrilled Mediterranean veges by rosemerry and sage for the main.
Man II: I will order that, thank you. Can we also open a bottle of pinot noir?
Waiter: Of course. Excellence choice Sir. You all have a lovely evening.
Lady, Man, Man II:Thank you.
服:不好意思女士,我能為你先點些什么嗎?
女:是的,開胃菜我想要一份馬丁尼蝦 。
服:..那您的主菜呢,女士?
女:請給我意大利燴飯 。
服:那您呢,先生?
男:請給我一份菲力牛排 。
服:前菜呢,先生?
男:不用了,謝謝 。
服:好的,先生我今晚能為您點什么嗎?
男2:我是素食者,你們今晚有什么?
服:今晚我們前菜有茄子醬和本店的面包 , 主菜我們有用rosemerry和sage碳烤過的地中海蔬菜 。
男2:那我要點這個 , 謝謝 。我們可以開一瓶 pinot noir (一種紅酒)嗎?
服:當然可以 。很好的選擇,先生 。你們有個愉快的傍晚 。
全:謝謝 。
英語情景對話,關于在飯店吃飯與服務員對話的【餐廳英語情景對話_英語情景對話,關于在飯店吃飯與服務員對話的】Can I have the menu ? Could you please give me the menu? Bring me the menu , please . 請給我一份菜單Can / May I take your order now ?現在可以點菜了嗎? Are you ready to order now ? Would you like to order now ?您現在準備點菜了嗎? Would you like a drink before your meal ?Would you like a drink to start with ?Would you care for a drink before you order ?點菜之前您要喝點什么嗎?Would you like anything to drink ?您想喝點什么嗎?Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? ) 你是不是想再等幾分鐘(決定你要什么?)Yes.I’d like to have / try some ……是的,我想嘗嘗…… I’ll try / have ……是的,我想嘗嘗……I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done .我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟 。We need a couple more minutes to decide .We need a few more minutes to decide . We need a couple more minutes to decide .我們要待會再點 。I’m not ready to order yet .我還沒準備好點菜 。I haven’t figured out what I want yet .我還沒想好吃什么 。I haven’t decide yet .我還沒想好 。I can’t decide .What’s your recommendation ?What would you suggest ?你推薦什么菜? What do you recommend ?你推薦什么菜?What’s good today ?今天有什么好菜?What are the specials ?今天有什么特色菜?Well , …… is popular and …… is good .恩,……很受歡迎 , 而且……也不錯 。Why don’t you order for me ?還是你幫我點吧 。參考資料:酒吧飯店服務英語口語 - 點菜篇挺多的,口邊那一欄目你多看看吧
- 英語 餐廳英語對話_就餐對話
- 餐廳服務員服務流程_餐飲服務員實習內容
- 餐廳服務員工作流程_餐飲服務員實習內容
- 餐廳服務員工作總結_餐廳服務員每周工作總結怎么寫
- 餐廳服務員崗位職責_跪求餐廳服務員的崗位職責
- 餐廳服務員培訓資料_我需要餐飲服務員全面的知識理論和技能方面培訓資料
- 餐廳服務員培訓_怎樣培訓餐廳服務員
- 餐廳服務員_餐廳服務員主要干什么?
- 餐廳廣告語_學校餐廳廣告語
- 不英語怎么說 不的英語怎么說
